Glen Affric Holiday Park
Terms & Coditions
- The hirer warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the purposes of a holiday and for no other purpose and accordingly the property is let under Section 12(2) and paragraph 8 of schedule 4 of the Housing(s) Act 1988.
- All reservations are contractually binding when made whether by telephone, in writing , by e mail or any other means.
- The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number of guests informed at time of booking the accommodation.
- Once a booking has been confirmed by Glen Affric Holiday Park a contract has been formed and the deposit cannot be refunded. The initial deposit comprises 25% or the total rental cost. The balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to the holiday date. If written notice is received no less than six weeks prior to the holiday then we will attempt to re let the accommodation, although no guarantee of successful re let can be given. In the event or re letting taking place the balance will be returned to the hirer and the deposit retained. If no re letting takes place the hirer will be responsible for paying the hire in full.
- The owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance is not received 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- The person named on the booking correspondence accepts liability for the behaviour of all party members.
- The accommodation must not be sub let.
- The accommodation will be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 am on the date of departure. Your accommodation will be re let if you have not arrived by noon the day following planned arrival.
- Pets are welcome in a number of our properties by prior arrangement. They are not allowed on the furniture and must not be left unattended and kept on a lead in the grounds.
- The premises should be maintained and left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may result in an additional cleaning charge.
- The hirer is responsible during the periods of hire for any losses or damage to the furniture, fittings, or structure of the accommodation or any other property of Glen Affric Holiday Park whether caused wilfully or not.
- The hirer must maintain that the cabins are kept secure at all times when unoccupied during the period of let.
- The use of the holiday accommodation and all facilities are entirely at the hirers own risk and no liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained during the holiday and to any member of the party, or any car and its contents or any possessions thereof.
- Should the premises become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to either provide suitable alternative accommodation of equal or greater value or to refund the hire charge in full. No further claims for compensation can be met.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by e mail to the e mail address you provide in the booking form. this does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation to you by post or e mail.